Tonymoly Green Tea Face Mist & A'pieu SOS Milk Moist Mist

Hello everyone! Today I will talk about these two face mists and my experiences buying in Jolse.com.
 
First, let's talk about Jolse. It's an online seller page that has a great variaty in korean skincare and makeup with free shipping. Best part, the give tons of samples and gifts with your purchase! You can see the bunch of gifts they gave me with a purchase above $150 usd. They're very reliable, so I recommend you check it out!





The complete box



TONYMOLY The Chock-Chock Green Tea Mild Watery Mist



It's a really long name! I really like this mist, the smell of sweet green tea it's refreshing and lovely, not very strong. It does it's job in hydration, my skin feels really fresh and hydrated after use. I would recommend, specially if you have oily skin because it's not heavy at all.



It has 60 ml of product


A'PIEU S.O.S. Milk Moist Mist


It has 35 ml of product


I bought this one in the same order as the Tonymoly one. I'll be honest, I haven't noticed any difference in my skin by using this mist. The brightening part... well, nothing for me. I do feel my face a little more moist after use, but nothing else. For that reason, I wouldn't recommend you buy this. There are far better face mists to try.


Hope you liked the reviews! 😘

Comentarios

Entradas populares